Laurenskids: Smoking Gun or Smokescreen?
Laurenkids: Smoking Gun or Smokescreen?
AVNETNEWS April 26, 2015 – The Laurenskids Rally April 22, 2015 in Tallahassee, Fl was designed and sponsored by Ron Book – an extremely wealthy attorney, lobbyist, activist and his daughter Lauren Book a sexual abuse victim.
Book continues to wage a “scorched earth” policy on any and all citizens convicted or accused of any sex offense after his daughter was molested by an illegal alien nanny he hired. Book apparently failed to do due diligence to check the nanny’s modus operandi. He now continues to wage a war on all sex offenders, their children, families and constitutional rights.
Big Corporate Money Funders
Laurens walk funded by many corporate sponsors such as GEO – the private contractor of Florida’s prison systems and many others melded state government resources with non profit entities into an unrecognizable combined entity here with state and private entities. such as Laurenskids, Ron Books Law Firm and GEO whom he is a lobbyist. Ron Book has been scrutinized for multiple conflicts of interests.
The blue smoke bombs shown in the Laurenkids walk grand finale, invoked a prophetical significance that to many went unnoticed:
- The reaction to the smoke was more like tear gas than the intended colorful dramatic fluff. Many involved began coughing and wheezing.
- The prophetical simile to a smokescreen rather than a colorful smoke bomb invoked concern in many listeners to the Laurenskids dog and pony show because of the lack of fact based research in the Books emotional appeals while using state taxpayer resources.
- The speeches lasting for approximately an hour contained no facts, research or any other rebuttal from other sources. Rather at one point the Books invoked a Tammy Fay Bakker style tearfest.
- Book claimed the event was timed during the same time the legislature and senate were in session voting upon his bill which smacks of a personal statute to convict one alleged offender who had long past a family related offense long past the statute of limitations. Book spun the matter as a “loophole”.
- The modus operandi of the event would have made Adolf Hitler proud. It is said the greatest compliment to pay someone is to imitate them. The same modus operandi of no information, facts or misinformation to employ the hijacking of the rule of constitution or law here applies: the blue shirts, blue shirt youth carrying firearms combined with the stunning lack of information combined with misleading by misinformation, all culminating in the hijacking of the entire state government of Florida and the citizens constitutional rights as Hitler did in the ‘30’s in Germany.
Bystanders who knew better began asking questions: Unanswered Questions.
Ron Book claimed many of the blue shirt marchers were state government legislators, senators, additionally Governor Scott, the lt. Governor and many other state government officials appeared. In summary, nearly the entire state government was shut down appearing for this event organized by Ron Book and Lauren Book. Additionally, Ron Book is quoted to say that many legislators and Senators stuffed the ranks of the blue shirt marchers. Clearly this group of marchers were made to look like a grass roots movement; in reality most marchers were on the state payroll.
Blue Shirt Youth Marchers with Firearms.
Others including this journalist observed blue shirt youth carrying weapons with badges. The question remains – what did the Books hope to say by arming youth with firearms? What were they trying to protect? Or intimidate? An armed assault on the marchers? Or marchers on citizens? By who? For what purpose? The crowd was according to Book was stuffed with state employees, not a grass root movement as lead to appear.
The simile to Hitler’s Brown shirts and later the SS Gestapo stuns those of us remembering history when Hitler hijacked the Republic of Germany in the ‘30s.
The Books heavy handed modus operandi continues to employ a scorched earth policy against offenders, their innocent children while destroying thousands of Florida families, children and marriages in the process. The publication of this misinformation has no basis in fact in the Books claim of “high recidivism” rather contradicts fact base research from the Dept. of Justice and independent studies from at least fourteen other states. The Books toxic Modus Operandi is not limited to Florida. Many protesters flew in at their own expense from many other states around the United States testifying of their concern for the Books ongoing war against the constitution and silent citizens.
The Books malformed premise ignores the following facts, where their own scorched earth policies create fatherless children (parental alienation) who commit much of the most egregious crime in our society: (parental alienation is recognized as child abuse by most psychologists. Dr. Craig A. Childress USC says that parental alienation is equal in severity to the most severe types of child abuse. Search Youtube for Dr. Richard Childers) Parental Alienation is also criminalized in Brazil and Mexico:
These are a few of the facts quashed by the Books:
“Father Factor in Crime – A study of 109 juvenile offenders indicated that family structure significantly predicts delinquency. Adolescents, particularly boys, in single-parent families were at higher risk of status, property and person delinquencies. Moreover, students attending schools with a high proportion of children of single parents are also at risk. A study of 13,986 women in prison showed that more than half grew up without their father. Forty-two percent grew up in a single-mother household and sixteen percent lived with neither parent
Father Factor in Child Abuse – Compared to living with both parents, living in a single-parent home doubles the risk that a child will suffer physical, emotional, or educational neglect. The overall rate of child abuse and neglect in single-parent households is 27.3 children per 1,000, whereas the rate of overall maltreatment in two-parent households is 15.5 per 1,000.
Daughters of single parents without a Father involved are 53% more likely to marry as teenagers, 711% more likely to have children as teenagers, 164% more likely to have a pre-marital birth and 92% more likely to get divorced themselves.
Adolescent girls raised in a 2 parent home with involved Fathers are significantly less likely to be sexually active than girls raised without involved Fathers.
- 43% of US children live without their father [US Department of Census]
- 90% of homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes. [US D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census]
- 80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes. [Criminal Justice & Behaviour, Vol 14, pp. 403-26, 1978]
- 71% of pregnant teenagers lack a father. [U.S. Department of Health and Human Services press release, Friday, March 26, 1999]
- 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes. [US D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census]
- 85% of children who exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes. [Center for Disease Control]
- 90% of adolescent repeat arsonists live with only their mother. [Wray Herbert, “Dousing the Kindlers,” Psychology Today, January, 1985, p. 28]
- 71% of high school dropouts come from fatherless homes. [National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools]”
- 75% of adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes. [Rainbows for all God’s Children]”
One insidious fact about the Books fact less scorched earth agenda is – they continue to grow stinking rich off the backs of the fatherless children they create, then send to the prison which they and their cronies finance, while the torture inflicted on these fatherless is great enough resulting in their suicide. It doesn’t end there.