Child Support Arrears Alleged at $124k For Unemployable Bankrupt Parent – Faces Debtors Prison
By Cyrus King
SARASOTA 2017- The Sarasota Twelfth Circuit, Florida Dept. of Revenue (DOR/CSE), Child Support Enforcement alleges this unemployable, “dead broke” parent owes approximately $124,000 in child support arrears. The DOR is pushing Twelfth Circuit Magistrate Hale to jail this dad for child support arrears that surpass the value of his Sarasota home which has been in foreclosure since 2009.
“Dead broke” as opposed to “dead beat” retiree dad in Chapter 13 bankruptcy court. Although Chapter 13 bankruptcy stays debt collectors, the dad here faces Sarasota Debtors Prison even though he recently in December began his first Social Security payment. Note the following facts that cause one to question whether or not this failure of biblical proportions by our State and Federal govt. could be leaning toward “fascism”:
- Child now turns 18 yo as of today; yet, has seen his dad about 15 minutes in 5 years; even though he formerly lived about 15 minutes away from dad. It is not known his whereabouts since early 2012.
- Dad has demonstrated he is a real and present dad.
- Child was born in San Francisco 1999. Dad was gainfully employed as an Information Technology professional. Unknown reason mother absconded with child in 1999 to Florida violating Federal law with impunity. No complaint for any wrongdoing was alleged against dad.
- Dad alleges concealment of the child since 2012. Has no idea of the whereabouts of the child. Law enforcement including FDLE refuses to take dad’s complaint.
- No specific parenting plan ever in the 18 year history of this case. It is impossible to calculate proper child support amounts according to State and Federal (required) guidelines without specifically allocating parenting time to each parent for the child.
- When dad tried to enforce proper child support and visitation, the Twelfth Circuit Judge Nancy Donellan and subsequent family law judges entered an order declaring this low income Pro Se litigant Dad as a “vexatious litigant” although, Florida Statute § 68.093 specifically forbids the “Vexatious Litigant” law application to Family law cases.
- The “Vexatious Litigant” order disallows Pro Se litigant dad to file any pleadings without an attorney. The Sarasota Twelfth Circuit has disallowed Dad’s filings from higher courts, child health emergencies, responsive pleadings as well as his homestead Foreclosure proceedings until Sept. 2016 when the Clerk of the Court conceded error.
- The “Vexatious Litigant” order slanders and defames dad as a “sexual predator”, having no basis in fact, law or knowledge of the definition of a “sexual predator.”
- Dad has never been given court hearing time in the 18 year history of this case, despite many requests; however, opposing attorneys get hearing time for any frivolous, [or oppressive] matter.
- The meager finances dad has, now must be spent on attorneys fees rather than his child [support], to satisfy this illegal “Vexatious Litigant” order violating our civil rights and constitution.
- Dad is more than unemployed, but unemployable, IT career ruined, blackballed world wide by his personal information and family identity on the FDLE web site. No legal mechanism exists in Florida to have his name removed.
- Mother and Complicit Twelfth Circuit Judge Debra Johnes-Riva have engaged in child concealment, dad alleges, since February, 2012. Dad alleges he has not known the whereabouts of his son since Judge Riva entered an allegedly “slanderous” (without any proper hearing or basis in fact or law) order terminating his parental rights through a back door hijack of a “status conference” where not evidence, testimony is allowed.
- Bankster attorneys attempted to seize dad’s homestead without any Notice of Hearing in October 2016 – a clear violation of the State and Federal law. Dad saved his homestead 15 minutes before auction by filing Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. Judge Iten refused dads sworn testimony that he was not served and proceeded with the sale of the house. The home is known to have equity making it attractive to make quick dollars by investors or banksters = modus operandi.
- Dad in Bankruptcy court faces debtors prison by the DOR/CSE.
- Federal courts classify this case as “Stigma-plus” – unconstitutional: the change in legal status triggering damages, more than reputation alone, in “employment, housing” or related matters including family as a protected class.
- Court jurisdiction is now in the “nether world”. State courts disallow jurisdiction in this dad’s case. He
- Bottom line: this heavy handed, irrational oppression of our mothers, fathers and children has devolved into a dollar driven out of control, unaccountable wrecking machine. The matter is not trival but has ruined people of the finest character our nation has produced including doctors, teachers, businessmen – fathers, mothers, children alike.
- Bottom line: our children have no voice and no choice in these matters. Stand up for parental rights to support their child, to participate in their lives. End the shill “deadbeat dad” narrative, contradicting human nature.
What Can I do? Child Support Arrears at $124k For Unemployable Bankrupt Parent
The Florida Government is in session now until later this Spring. Call your local state legislator to demand accountability in our family courts:
- Reign in proper child support amounts
- Enforce equal parenting time. Criminalize parental alienation.
- Florida Senator contact URL https://www.flsenate.gov/senators/find
- Florida House contact http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/
- Sound off, make your opinion heard on judges! Judicial Report Card sites give us a voice: