Alimony Reform Bill SB 668 News Beyond News
SB 668 The Rest of the Story
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
AVNETNEWS 4-12-2016 –
The hard spun twist perpetrated by the MSM [main stream media], especially the Orlando Sentinel as of 4-12-2016, demands response, lest the reader accept this personal witness’ testimony in the rally in Governor Scott’s office silence on 4-12-2016 as acquiescence to the twisted sisters agenda.
What the haters of equal parenting, autonomy and self dignity failed to say are as follows:
- Both the House and Senate passed this bill after much debate, in two different sessions. Not only did they pass it in 2016, but passed it in 2013, only to be vetoed after a Tsunami of constitutionally repugnant special interest from Florida Bar Family and children haters.
- Email in support as of 4-12-2016 was approximately 10,500 while opposers were approximately 2500, approximately a 4 to 1 ratio. It is certain to grow before the deadline on 4-19-2016 to sign the bill.
- While the MSM haters of the family cite womens groups opposing SB 668, they fail to mention equal numbers of groups supporting the bill and far greater numbers of supporters. Supporters included, male, female, married, honored veterans, children as young as 9 y.o, teens and many others.
- The faulty premise contrived by the haters of bill SB668 contend that the current system depriving women of self reliance, autonomy, dignity and a productive lifestyle, should be continued to favor of twisting the dole enforced under threat of arrest by our heavy handed government, should be morphed into a lifetime career call “Alimony”. The payors are forced into Sixth Amendment unconstitutionally repugnant seizures of liberty and property servitude for life without relief. This is a form of slavery, outlawed by the Thirteenth Amendment.
- The faulty premise contrived by the haters of bill SB668, the family and children silence the cries of abused children through Parental Alienation by putting money ahead of our children, abandoning them and their parents who currently have little or no voice. Ultimately, the haters say let the children suffer, I want my lifetime free money career of Alimony or child support instead.
- Title IV Child support is a cash cow for the states treasuries; it has nothing to do with the “best interest” of the children.
- States Family courts and haters of SB 668 the family and children allow Parental Alienation child abuse to continue with impunity, unabated; while enforcing money related issues with relentless draconian castigation including jail and seizure of property without due process.
- The faulty premise contrived by the haters of bill SB668 ignores ruined reputations, names, careers, families, children and adult suicide from relentless, fascist type modus operandi to stop and nothing, not constitution, rule of law, evidence or ability to pay or using debtors prison to castigate those whom they cannot force to pay illegal amounts of child support, replete daily violations of due process in family court where Pro Se litigants which are 80% of all cases in one party are destroyed without due process, constitution, life, liberty, property or pursuit of happiness considerations.
It is time to set aside the career of “Alimony” and enforce children’s needs for both mother and father, by law.
It is time to set aside the career of “Alimony” and enforce children’s needs for both mother and father, by law, while we still can.
Call to Action –
Several ways for us We the People exist to make a difference:
- Email Governor Rick Scott: RickScott@RickScottforFlorida.com,
- Call or write Governor Scott:
Office of Governor Rick Scott
State of Florida
400 S. Monroe St.
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001
- Suggest there is a way for us, We the People, not aristocratic power or money brokers to be involved, without the need for a new politician, new laws or some other entity we believe is outside our control. We are learning our Founding Fathers built into our Constitution [blood covenant] the empowerment for all of us to issue and require mandates for change at our local level.
- Suggest go tohttp://www.GotConstitutionalRights.com, listen to the 3 videos presented by Constitutional expert Roger Dowdell a Manatee local on the history, constitutional and biblical foundation of Common law. We have local groups also forming in many other county and states. Sign up on the NEWSLETTER CLGJ category for regular updates.
- Suggest also the book “Consent of the Governed” by Jason Hoyt a local Manatee constitutional expert, researcher, author, can be purchased athttp://www.ReGenesisRadio.com .
- This is the way our Founding Fathers designed for We the People to gain the proper accountability in our government *servants* not masters. You will soon see why this mechanism has been kept from We the People.
Alimony Reform Bill SB 668 News Beyond News